The Parenting Thread

Welcome to the Online Village of Nerds. Enjoy your stay.

Moderators: The Don, Lady Celtic, Karenins_SuperSon, Eric's Moderator Brother

lisapants

Re: The Parenting Thread

Postby lisapants » Tue 27 May, 2014 03:37 pm

ARGH! I just spent a lot of time typing out an update about Josh's IEP and everything and it must have taken too long and I wasn't logged in anymore and it all disappeared when I tried to post it. Sad face. I don't want to try to do it all again right now. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.
<------- Ondipants, Babyloo, and Little Buddy

Momma Snider

Postby Momma Snider » Tue 27 May, 2014 07:11 pm

Argh, indeed! I hope you have time to try again soon!

Momma Snider

Postby Momma Snider » Mon 09 Jun, 2014 09:27 am

Still hoping to hear about Josh's IEP...

And KMD, how are things with your son?

KMD

Postby KMD » Mon 09 Jun, 2014 12:05 pm

He's officially out for summer vacay. I met with the psychiatirst who suggested trying to go without the ADHD meds over the summer, to get some of his appetite back. Yeah, we made it through one day. He is just... so... ARGH! without his meds! Argumentative and doesn't follow directions and frustrating. We couldn't take it. I wanted the "good kid" back.

We're starting to deal with real estate agents now, moving the search for a new house onwards. Hubbie has another interview with Google this week. Finances getting tighter with only one paycheck, but not too bad. The husband is frustrating me too, because I want him to watch our son most days instead of sending him to a daycare and paying for it. But he's complaining about it, it's cutting into his comic drawing time. And he's whining because I sent him on some errands that must be done during the day (post office, recycling) and he wants to be drawing. So, I need to "adjust his expectations" a little once Ben is in bed.
Living with a cat is like living with a small, very crazy fat man.

Return to “Main Forum”