Board History

Welcome to the Online Village of Nerds. Enjoy your stay.

Moderators: The Don, Lady Celtic, Karenins_SuperSon, Eric's Moderator Brother

apmusicman

Re: Board History

Postby apmusicman » Mon 17 Feb, 2014 01:19 am

Hey there! I was just reading through the board (which I don't frequent very much anymore) and came across this thread, so I thought I would answer Scott's question. Sadly, I am not the one that sung at your wedding, good sir. I've actually never been in a Barbershop Quartet, although, at some point, I'd really like to try it. In any case, I'm sorry I couldn't be more help on this.

KareNIN, to answer your question, I am no longer in Tab. I left about 3 years ago. It was good times, but then kids and life and stuff. To be honest, I was surprised anyone even remembered me. I kinda left in a huff over some things folks said here on the board (my fault for allowing others to dictate how I felt) and I just haven't been back. But, I come here every now and again to catch-up on folks and their lives. Well, as much as I can with those who still post.

Anyway, sorry I couldn't be more help, Scott. I hope you find the quartet you are looking for. :)

Momma Snider

Postby Momma Snider » Mon 17 Feb, 2014 12:13 pm

APmusicman!~ As you can see, you are remembered here. And if someone said something mean, they're probably gone now, unless it was me, which I can't imagine it was, because I've never even thought anything mean about you. But you really should check in more often!

How long were you in the MTChoir? It seems like only a couple of years ago that you said you got in, so it's surprising that you've been out for three years, but then I'm surprised that I'm 61 freaking years old now, too. I used to be in my 40s! One time I was even in my 30s!

GenAdFemale

Postby GenAdFemale » Mon 17 Feb, 2014 04:35 pm

AP, I remembered you were in THE choir too and every conference, I have looked for you. Sad to know you haven't been there when I looked these last few years. THE choir came to Minneapolis this last summer too, and I wondered if you were there.

Many good wishes for you!

SDR

Postby SDR » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 12:19 pm

Thanks for chiming in apmusicman! And if I was the one to offend (which I also don't think to be the case, if for no other reason than several long absences from the village) my apologies.

Momma Snider

Postby Momma Snider » Wed 19 Feb, 2014 12:34 pm

Okay, now someone has to search the archives for apmusicman and see what someone said that was rude.

Lady Celtic

Postby Lady Celtic » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 04:13 pm

Reeder will know. He knows EVERYthing.
You're unique, just like everyone else!

Return to “Main Forum”