Problem viewing website

The place for suggestions, complaints, bug reports, and anything else related to this message board

Moderator: Eric's Moderator Brother

Canadian Wynter

Problem viewing website

Postby Canadian Wynter » Wed 21 Jul, 2004 05:50 pm

Not sure if this is the correct place for this since there's no other posts here :) but I seem to be having some problems viewing the website & message board using FireFox. Weird gaps, lost pics & functionality (i.e. can't see/use "reply", "new thread", "view latest post" etc.). I've noticed it the last couple of days, and it doesn't seem to happy on any web site but this one.

Probably just me, but thought I'd mention it. If you'd like more info, I can send you a screen shot or two. Or, feel free to do nothing - seems to be working fine using IE)

Wynter

Eric's Fat Brother

Postby Eric's Fat Brother » Wed 21 Jul, 2004 07:07 pm

This is the right place. There are no other posts because I just recently cleared the old stuff out of here. I know we have a lot of Firefox users here; has anyone else noticed a problem? I use Firefox myself, but I am on a different version of the board that you guys are (working on the new design and all).
Jeff J. Snider
"I'm crazy but I get the job done."
My NEW weight-loss blog

Lady Celtic

Postby Lady Celtic » Wed 21 Jul, 2004 10:23 pm

I've been using Firefox to view the site for a while now (months) and haven't encountered any problems.
You're unique, just like everyone else!

Canadian Wynter

Postby Canadian Wynter » Thu 22 Jul, 2004 08:26 pm

Hmm... I wonder if it's a version problem? I'm using V.0.9.2

Of course, it's probably just me and something I'm doing wrong. Oh well - I can use IE for this website only.

Wynter

Lady Celtic

Postby Lady Celtic » Fri 23 Jul, 2004 08:58 am

I'm using version 0.8, but I'm also on a Mac. :D
You're unique, just like everyone else!

Kiersten

Postby Kiersten » Thu 02 Sep, 2004 10:26 am

This has started happening to me recently as well. I've been viewing the site with FireFox version 0.9.2 with no problems for a few weeks, but in the last couple of days I've gotten "website not found" errors and such. I only managed to get on today because I googled "eric d snider" and linked to an old movie review, and then was able to get here.
"And then I fell. My head got hurt like Wash. I only fell is all."

~Zesdy~

Postby ~Zesdy~ » Thu 02 Sep, 2004 10:52 am

Kiersten, I've been having to do the same thing.

Here's the message I get:

There is no website configured at this address.

You are seeing this page because there is nothing configured for the site you have requested. If you think you are seeing this page in error, please contact the site administrator or datacenter responsible for this site.
About cPanel:

cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at http://www.cpanel.net/. Please be advised that cPanel is not a webhosting company itself, and as such is not responsible for content found elsewhere on this site.

GenAdFemale

Postby GenAdFemale » Thu 02 Sep, 2004 10:59 am

Regarding the cPanel message: ditto for the LOSER AOL USER (GAF)

I had to go through Eric's blog (which I had bookmarked separately). Then I was able to enter the site from there. I have rebookmarked a couple of times.

Eric's Fat Brother

Postby Eric's Fat Brother » Thu 02 Sep, 2004 11:16 am

These issues have nothing to do with the original issue in this thread, meaning they have nothing to do with browsers. It is all about the fact that we had to change IP addresses for the site again to overcome the school filters that didn't like us earlier this week. As far as I know, it should be up and working either now or soon, although you may need to clear the cache in your browser before it shows up correctly.
Jeff J. Snider
"I'm crazy but I get the job done."
My NEW weight-loss blog

Return to “Website Support Forum”