Signature Missing on New Board

The place for suggestions, complaints, bug reports, and anything else related to this message board

Moderator: Eric's Moderator Brother

Strude

Signature Missing on New Board

Postby Strude » Sun 17 Sep, 2006 04:41 pm

Hey, is there something I have to do to get my signature to show back up. It is MIA on the new board. I already went back through my profile and marked yes to the signature question there, but it didn't help.

Any suggestions?

Eric's Fat Brother

Postby Eric's Fat Brother » Sun 17 Sep, 2006 06:04 pm

Mine is showing up fine, and I didn't do anything special.

Audrey

Postby Audrey » Sun 17 Sep, 2006 08:11 pm

Jeff, I can't see your signature, or mine, or Strude's. Only a couple of people's sigs are showing up, and also only a few avatars.

WiseNLucky

Postby WiseNLucky » Sun 17 Sep, 2006 08:41 pm

Audrey wrote:Jeff, I can't see your signature, or mine, or Strude's. Only a couple of people's sigs are showing up, and also only a few avatars.

My signature and avatar are missing. I have not gone back to re-add in my signature because I can't get any of my avatar attempts to load. I know it's not a size issue because my choices are all well below the size limit listed.

I can't see EFB's signature either, although I can see his avatar. I see very few avatars.

Eric's Fat Brother

Postby Eric's Fat Brother » Sun 17 Sep, 2006 10:50 pm

It appears that the problem is this: the settings are not being saved into the database, for some reason, so it has apparently become impossible to enable a signature by default. As far as I know, the checkbox at the bottom of each post ("Attach Signature") still works. If my sig shows up in this post, that is correct. So I will see what I can figure out; in the meantime, just make sure to check that box.
Jeff J. Snider
"I'm crazy but I get the job done."
My NEW weight-loss blog

SLoweCSL

Postby SLoweCSL » Fri 06 Oct, 2006 09:29 am

I noticed that since I joined, I can't get my sig to show up either, even though I selected in the preferences that it should, I guess I need to remember to do it manually on posting. The avitar will not upload either and it meets the requirements for the site.

Thanks
Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section in a swimming pool?

Return to “Website Support Forum”