Guidelines for this forum

The place for suggestions, complaints, bug reports, and anything else related to this message board

Moderator: Eric's Moderator Brother

Eric's Fat Brother

Guidelines for this forum

Postby Eric's Fat Brother » Sat 24 Aug, 2002 04:17 pm

Hello, kids. This forum is the place for you to complain about the website design, request features, report bugs, or even gush over how wonderfully perfect and perfectly wonderful it is. Here are a few guidelines:

1) Do NOT use this as a discussion forum; that is what the other board is for. Remember why this is here.

2) I (Jeff J. Snider, or Eric's Fat Brother, or whatever) reserve the right to delete any posts for any reason, whether because its purpose has been served, or because I don't like you personally, or because I am dealing with deep feelings of personal inadequacy. Whatever. I will delete what I want, so don't even bother posting stupid things here under the protection of Eric's free-speech policy. No such policy exists here.

2a) Do not be afraid to post, however. I won't delete anything unless I have a reason. All I was saying is that my reasons are none of your business. :wink:

3) Be patient. I do this site in my spare time, and while I do spend a lot of time on it, there are times when I have other things going on in my life. I will do my best to respond to suggestions and keep you posted on the status of their implementation, but patience is appreciated.

I think that is all. If there is more, I will post it. Enjoy.
Jeff J. Snider
"I'm crazy but I get the job done."
My NEW weight-loss blog

Return to “Website Support Forum”