Game: IF I were a homosexual...

This forum is for all the different game threads that run amok here in the Village.

Moderators: Karenins_SuperSon, Eric's Moderator Brother, seespot

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed 28 Jul, 2004 10:54 am

Care to post a non-nudie pic so the rest of us can know who she is without having to encounter the dangers you did?

ImAdhis

Postby ImAdhis » Wed 28 Jul, 2004 11:35 am

How does one NOT find a nudie pic of her?!?!?! The girl seems to have something against wearing clothes!!

If all Karinka noticed was Bellucci's face from all those pics, then Karinka is definitely heterosexual. Or obsessed with faces to the point of blindness.

I'm the kind of girl who easily recognizes the sexiness in other women, but if a girl comes across as having little else to offer but nudity, the lack of confidence just overshadows the sexiness to the point of worthlessness.

Well, here are several pics of Bellucci's face, cropped for your safety.

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed 28 Jul, 2004 12:06 pm

yep, she's very pretty. espescially in the one on the left.

~Zesdy~

Postby ~Zesdy~ » Thu 09 Sep, 2004 08:34 am

I can't believe I forgot this. I forgot to mention my very first girl crush.
When I was little I wanted to grow up and look just like Kristy McNichol... and marry Albert from "Little House on the Prairie"

QaPlaIncognito

Postby QaPlaIncognito » Thu 09 Sep, 2004 10:09 am

Yanic Truesdale all the way, baby. Come on. Snarky French guys pwn all.
Kill all butterfiles! Stop the chaos effect!

KareNin

Postby KareNin » Fri 10 Sep, 2004 07:31 am

QaPlaIncognito wrote:Yanic Truesdale all the way, baby. Come on. Snarky French guys pwn all.

That snarky French guy is actually French Canadian... he was born in Montreal, Quebec in 1970. Does that disqualify him, or make him even cooler because he's not From France? (his head is a little bit cone-shaped, though...)
Have a nice day, unless you already have other plans.

QaPlaIncognito

Postby QaPlaIncognito » Fri 10 Sep, 2004 06:16 pm

That makes him even cooler. Way, way cooler.
Kill all butterfiles! Stop the chaos effect!

ImAdhis

Postby ImAdhis » Sat 11 Sep, 2004 02:13 am

A little more enthusiasm there than was needed. :wink:
www.NewMoneyMama.com

Jesse_16

Postby Jesse_16 » Sat 27 Nov, 2004 08:28 am

if i were homosexual i think my list would consist of.... Ashanti, sarah M Gellar, jennifer aniston, J-Lo, and probably halle berry :rofl: hehe

Burnsie

Postby Burnsie » Mon 02 Jan, 2006 08:19 pm

When it comes to sheer physical loveliness, I have to say that Catherine Zeta-Jones is the most beautiful woman in the world, followed by Charlize Theron and, yes, Britney Spears. I'm wrestling with whether to include Scarlett Johansson, but I think her beauty in my eyes may be exaggerated because I like what's she's done in movies.
"Don't you get it? You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!"

WiseNLucky

Postby WiseNLucky » Sat 07 Jan, 2006 06:21 am

What a fascinating thread. I don't know how I missed this one when I was looking back in history. Guys are not playing much or very well.

I am what's been referred to by a lot of women as a "sensitive" man, meaning I have more feelings that are common to women than most men have. I'm about as far as you can get from being a manly man. Even so, I am rampantly heterosexual.

~Zesdy~ wrote:Yeah, or how a woman can compliment another woman on the way she looks without it being more than a compliment. But I'm getting the impression that wouldn't be the same for men.

Men...I need your help here. If a man were to compliment you, on appearance, what would that indicate to you?

Since I've been losing some weight, I have begun to get compliments from men (and women!) even though I still have a long way to go. It is totally weird. Men just don't normally compliment each other on their looks.

Someone mentioned ties (they are one area where men can wear color and get away with it) as something that men can compliment each other on and get away with it. That makes it sound like there are many things men notice about other men and find attractive but that they are afraid to comment on. For me, anyway, that's just not true. I very seldom even notice anything that a guy is wearing -- they could wear the same thing every day and I wouldn't notice. I will very occasionally notice a nice suit. When I do, I will comment on it. I often see ties I like and will say something. I often see ties that are horrific and will say absolutely nothing. All of the rest of the time, I don't even see what guys are even wearing. As an example, I spent most of the day yesterday in meetings with my boss, someone I like. I looked at him a lot (he was running the meetings). I couldn't even tell you if he had a long or short sleeve shirt on, let alone what color it was or his slacks were. He had shoes on -- I know that because we're required to wear them and not because I ever even saw them. I don't know the style or color, or whether they matched his outfit or his belt (which I don't even know if he was wearing). He was not wearing suspenders; those I notice if someone has them on. In these things, I would say I am a boringly normal man.

Does that kind of give you women some insight into how men think about these things?

So, on to the game. As I sat here trying to find some man (any man) I would find attractive if I were homosexual, I couldn't come up with a thing. I can neither imagine myself gay nor can I think back to someone I've seen and try to imagine sexual feelings. There are some (few) guys that I can look at and think that women might find attractive, but even then I'm not sure. The first time I saw Brad Pitt (Thelma & Louise) I thought maybe here was one and was pleased to look over at WW and see open-mouthed breathing. Sometimes I'm floored to see a guy that women find attractive and stare and stare to try to figure out why (Vince Vaughn?). I just have to admit defeat on this exercise. So much of my sexual attraction is visual and something just has to "pop." Lots of things female cause that reaction in me but nothing male.

Also, if a woman were to pay you a compliment, does that indicate, in your thoughts, that she might be interested?

Embarrassingly, yes, even when we KNOW better. For some reason, even knowing intellectually that she's not interested, we still can't help it. This may explain some unexpected reactions you ladies have received from men you've complimented.

And we totally think it's hot when you talk about finding each other attractive.

At the risk of offending, I have to tell you of an experience I had at work recently. My office has about 30 people in it -- small enough that we all know each other very well. A number of the women (more than half of them) I work with have had, shall we say, discretionary augmentive surgery. I was in the lunch room with a group of them (I was at an adjoining table) and they were all talking about their results and who was coming up on having theirs done. One comment was made about a particular surgeon and how all of his work looked alike. A lady who had not had her surgery yet (it has since been done) said she didn't want hers to look like so-and-so's. Another of them said that look would look good on her. One of them finally noticed my look of horror and asked what I found uncomfortable about the conversation. I asked how they knew what each other looked like. They were quite surprised that I was surprised that they openly showed each other their assets (before and after), individually and in groups.

This was an open conversation in the lunchroom at work! Most guys wouldn't dream of having certain things "enhanced." Well, they might dream about it but they wouldn't go so far as to do it. In the unlikely event that they did have it done, I couldn't imagine them standing around in a circle comparing their surgeons' work.
WiseNLucky

Horizontally gifted since . . . .

robcan2

Postby robcan2 » Mon 09 Jan, 2006 09:41 am

On the topic of guys complementing each other on their clothing:

My boss usually wears clothing that is more or less drab in color. It's nice, but there's not really anything to compliment. The other day, he wore a shirt that had some color to it, and I thought it was a cool shirt. I thought for a split second about mentioning it, but I didn't because I played out the conversation in my mind during that split second:

Hey, cool shirt.
Thanks. Um, yours is nice too.
Oh... yeah, thanks. Well, um, I'm gonna go get a bagel. See ya.

Why go there if it's going to get awkward?
Random musings from a musing randomizer: Rob From Reality

~Zesdy~

Postby ~Zesdy~ » Wed 11 Jan, 2006 04:55 pm

Thanks for the comments, guys. You really have helped me to understand more.

Now I can understand why this one guy at work, not the Spaniard* (he's way out of the picture), thought I was interested in him... when, in fact, I was not. Dang, a girl has got to be careful with who she hugs.

I also understand more why guys don't compliment one another. Rob, you had me giggling with your scenerio. I can totally see it.

*He actually asked me to show him what I got, in an elevator, and I didn't (although I have to admit I was a little tempted). He didn't come to work the next day, nor the next, or the next or the next...and so it's no surprise that he no longer works there. In retrospect...it's a blessing. True, I found him attractive but just because someone is attractive doesn't mean he's the right one. I'm just glad I don't have anything to feel guilty about. I've got enough going on in my life.

Return to “Games”