Game: IF I were a homosexual...

This forum is for all the different game threads that run amok here in the Village.

Moderators: Karenins_SuperSon, Eric's Moderator Brother, seespot

~Zesdy~

Game: IF I were a homosexual...

Postby ~Zesdy~ » Tue 24 Feb, 2004 02:40 pm

...(or heterosexual, for the homosexual members on this board), I'd most likely be attracted to _________________________________. (Fill in the blank)

For me, my list includes Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, Kate Winslet, and Jennifer Connelly.

If I were a man, I also know I'd be a pig. OINK!

So let's hear it, who would be on your list if you were gay (or if you are gay, straight)?

saltamonte

Postby saltamonte » Tue 24 Feb, 2004 03:53 pm

Z, I don't know how many of the girls in the Village will feel like responding to this thread (normally I'd say "none," but a girl started it), but I'm thinking it'll be a cold day in [self-censored profanity] before any of the straight guys here will start thinking about who they've got their queer eye on.

Salt

mistytsim

Postby mistytsim » Tue 24 Feb, 2004 04:13 pm

HA!
Technically I am a giant wiener. The costume tag says "wiener."

fierydarts
Location: A dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind

Postby fierydarts » Tue 24 Feb, 2004 04:13 pm

I'd go for Matt Damon, Tom Hanks, Jude Law, and possibly Billy Joel. Although I'd be hoping that Jude's brooding eyes are enough to get us past any problems we'd face.

(Also, I'm not sure what Salt was talking about, but I've got to go turn up the heat. It's freezing here!)
There are 10 kinds of people, those who can count in binary, and those who can't.

~Zesdy~

Postby ~Zesdy~ » Tue 24 Feb, 2004 04:25 pm

Salt-

I completely understand. It was more a joke than anything. A joke inspired by a single statement written in the gay marriage thread. I don't remember the statement specifically, and I'm too lazy to look,but it essentially made a suggestion that perhaps some LDS are against same-sex marriage because it prevents them from acting out their own homosexual tendancies.

This was merely to show that although people can be heterosexual it doesn't mean they can't find someone of the same sex attractive. Am I homosexual woman? No, but I still think that other ladies are pretty. But I can understand where it would be harder for a striaght man to admit that he thinks another man is handsome. And,hard for some ladies too. (not about men being attractive, but, well, you know.)

~Zesdy~

Postby ~Zesdy~ » Tue 24 Feb, 2004 04:34 pm

FD- Welcome to my hell. (By the way, thanks! You're freakin' great!)

karinka

Postby karinka » Tue 24 Feb, 2004 04:47 pm

i'm not gay, but i find many women to be dead sexy. of course, tori amos is at the top of my list of sexy beasts followed closely by charlize theron, angelina jolie, audrey tautou...i could go on and on.
"The question is 'Is she hot' not 'Would you do her'. Respect the game."

Ryan Reeder

Postby Ryan Reeder » Tue 24 Feb, 2004 05:15 pm

I'm backing Señor Salt on this one. No thank you.

saltamonte

Postby saltamonte » Tue 24 Feb, 2004 05:20 pm

~Zesdy~ wrote:This was merely to show that although people can be heterosexual it doesn't mean they can't find someone of the same sex attractive.
Again, you may be right about the womenfolk--I don't understand women's thoughts about sex even as well as I do men's, which isn't too well--but I'm sure most men are more grossed out by gay men than they are by gay women. The reasons for that are not appropriate for this board. In fact, I'd understand if anyone wanted this post deleted. In fact, I may delete it myself.

Salt
Last edited by saltamonte on Sat 28 Feb, 2004 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Juice

Postby Juice » Tue 24 Feb, 2004 05:43 pm

All I'm going to add here is an excerpt from Eric's Titanic column:

LEONARDO DICAPRIO:
Hello, I'm Leonardo DiCaprio. Perhaps you have seen the many Internet sites dedicated to the worship of me. You are very pretty.
KATE:
Thank you. So are you.
LEONARDO:
I know. Prettier than you, in fact.

That's all. And lest anyone think otherwise, even though Leonardo is 13, and quite pretty, that doesn't mean he's attractive to me in any way.
"I'd like to send every one of them to an island somewhere . . . wrapped in heavy chains. Do you know why I don't? Compassion. I have too much compassion. And that's why I'm a wreck." -- Judge Maxwell, What's Up, Doc?

lilcis

Postby lilcis » Tue 24 Feb, 2004 06:03 pm

My picks: definitely Angelina Jolie (she seems to be a popular choice - I wonder why?), Drew Barrymore, Selma Hayek.
Why are you the way that you are? Honestly, every time I try to do something fun or exciting, you make it not that way. I hate so much about the things that you choose to be. Michael Scott

Huzzak

Postby Huzzak » Tue 24 Feb, 2004 06:10 pm

Myself, because, let's face it, I am one hot number.

Matt

Postby Matt » Tue 24 Feb, 2004 07:24 pm

I just don't have the imagination to say who gay me would be attracted to. I can look at a guy and think "that is someone that most women would find handsome" but I can't make the leap to "that man is handsome." I just don't think guys are pleasing to look at, so I don't know why you girls like any of us. :P

~Zesdy~

Postby ~Zesdy~ » Tue 24 Feb, 2004 07:35 pm

I see that most of the men are standing behind one another on this one. I'm happy for you guys. :D

Slash the Berzerker

Postby Slash the Berzerker » Tue 24 Feb, 2004 09:11 pm

If I were a lesbian, I would also go for Jennifer Connelly. That is a fabulous choice, Zes.
Bender, we love you!

Shut up, baby, I know it.

KareNin

Postby KareNin » Tue 24 Feb, 2004 09:33 pm

Ellen DeGeneres. I'm serious. I don't think she's uncommonly gorgeous, but she is attractive. And her persona is friendly, approachable, down-to-earth, and hilarious.

Also, if I were to suddenly discover myself to be a lesbian, I'd want to be attracted to someone else who is gay, I think.

Matt

Postby Matt » Tue 24 Feb, 2004 10:26 pm

It'd not a homophobe thing though. I really wouldn't mind saying if I could honestly say I thought that a certain fellow were handsome. I don't think there's anything inherently gay about recognizing physical beauty, regardless of gender. I just don't find any men particularly attractive.

buicklife

Postby buicklife » Tue 24 Feb, 2004 10:35 pm

this game is hard to play if you're bi

Matt

Postby Matt » Tue 24 Feb, 2004 11:01 pm

If you're bi, then you have to choose what species of mammal you would pick if you were to be attracted to an animal.
Last edited by Matt on Tue 24 Feb, 2004 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

karinka

Postby karinka » Tue 24 Feb, 2004 11:09 pm

that's funny matt.

i keep thinking of beautiful people. there are tons of gorgeous women. we are just sexy, sensual animals. that's all there is to it...except the manish ones. i mean, what are they thinking?!
"The question is 'Is she hot' not 'Would you do her'. Respect the game."

Return to “Games”