Four truths and a lie

This forum is for all the different game threads that run amok here in the Village.

Moderators: Karenins_SuperSon, Eric's Moderator Brother, seespot

KMD

Re: Four truths and a lie

Postby KMD » Tue 03 May, 2011 05:43 am

I'll pick #5.
Living with a cat is like living with a small, very crazy fat man.

lisapants

Postby lisapants » Tue 03 May, 2011 08:22 am

I'll take #3.
<------- Ondipants, Babyloo, and Little Buddy

SDR

Postby SDR » Tue 03 May, 2011 09:29 am

Hmm, somewhere there is a joke about taking a #2 waiting to be made. I'll try to avoid descending to that level, however.

Oops.

Momma Snider

Postby Momma Snider » Tue 03 May, 2011 04:16 pm

Okay, it was #1. I never in my wildest dreams wanted to be a principal. Never thought of it, really. And principals were always men when I was a kid, anyway. Now the majority of them are women. I wonder why that is?

I didn't really want to be a teacher or a nurse for very long, either, but those both seemed like good professions. I don't really remember ever caring what I would be when I grew up.

So Card, I guess it's your turn!

Card

Postby Card » Sun 08 May, 2011 10:33 pm

I kept trying but I couldn't think of anything cool, so... here is my "Four Truths and a Lie" of what I did today:

1. I had a bunch of leftovers in the fridge that I thought would make a good curry soup, and after a quick search of my Betty Crocker app, some Google searching and the browsing of other sites, I didn't find anything that was exactly right. So instead I just made up my own, and it turned out to be tasty!

2. I thought of making my mom a card out of macaroni, but instead I opted for a card using those delicious-smelling markers. It was complete with drawings of flowers and our house.

3. Because I woke up late, I didn't shave my legs today for church, but I figured the kids I teach wouldn't care and/or notice as long as I wore a long enough skirt.

4. My friends asked me if they could borrow the movie "School of Rock." I obliged, but I also figured I'd let them borrow "Schoolhouse Rock," in case they really wanted to learn conjunctions or about the bill on capitol hill.

5. My pinkie toenail split down the middle, and I recently lost half of it. It has been really bothering me today, especially because it makes it so the silver toenail polish isn't really uniform.

One thing's for sure: my day was not that exciting (which is totally cool for a Sunday).

lisapants

Postby lisapants » Mon 09 May, 2011 01:14 pm

I'll guess #3. You shaved after all.
<------- Ondipants, Babyloo, and Little Buddy

KareNin

Postby KareNin » Mon 09 May, 2011 06:21 pm

I'll say it's #2. I think you actually did this, but it was when you were younger.
Have a nice day, unless you already have other plans.

KMD

Postby KMD » Tue 10 May, 2011 07:30 am

I'll go with #1. I'm thinking either you decided to make something else entirely, or you did attempt it, and it turned out AWFUL!
Living with a cat is like living with a small, very crazy fat man.

Momma Snider

Postby Momma Snider » Tue 10 May, 2011 09:47 am

#4. Maybe they really asked for Schoolhouse Rock, and to be funny you sent School of Rock instead.

The little pigtailed girl in that movie looks just like my little Joy when she was about 8. But I LOVE Schoolhouse Rock, too.

Card

Postby Card » Tue 10 May, 2011 10:03 am

In addition to having a fantastic photo of Ondipants and Babyloo, lisapants is correct!

I got up with enough time to do most things I wanted before church, and I was on time. I even ate breakfast, which is amazing for me.

Return to “Games”