Aunt Tilly

This forum is for all the different game threads that run amok here in the Village.

Moderators: Karenins_SuperSon, Eric's Moderator Brother, seespot

Ryan Reeder

Postby Ryan Reeder » Sun 12 Aug, 2007 01:17 am

Miss Tilly yells, "They're called swimming suits!"

smeetuffe

Postby smeetuffe » Sun 12 Aug, 2007 07:47 am

So, last night, I saw the most awesome movie, Stardust. Unfortunately Aunt Tilly would have none of it. She snuck out and went to the next screen over to watch Daddy Day Camp.

I may have to stop trying to hang out with Aunt Tilly.
"Pretty isn't beautiful... Pretty is what changes. What the eye arranges is what is beautiful."

-Sundayinthe Park with George

lisapants

Postby lisapants » Mon 13 Aug, 2007 11:17 pm

She can't help it if she has a crush on Cuba Gooding Jr. and is compelled to see every movie he is in, no matter how crappy it may be.
<------- Ondipants, Babyloo, and Little Buddy

Momma Snider

Postby Momma Snider » Fri 17 Aug, 2007 01:14 pm

Aunt Tilly is always in a good mood. Even when she gets bummed about something, she greets every day with a cheesy smile. Of course, she doesn't have to get up until noon, which makes it a lot easier.

quidscribis

Postby quidscribis » Sun 19 Aug, 2007 05:03 am

Of course, she'd never admit to being a lazybones. Oh, no, not her! She claimed she was plenty active with her aardvarks and zooplankton and other critters, even though she hated most other animals. She especially loved purebloods.

And while she hated the Internet and Al Gore, she loved Googling and Yahoo! But no, she insisted, she was not fickle. Just erratic.
There's no better form of government than a dictatorship when you're the dictator.
-Fahim Farook

Walking the World
Me on Instagram
Me on Twitter
Me on Google+
Me on Facebook

Momma Snider

Postby Momma Snider » Tue 21 Aug, 2007 08:39 am

She doesn't care for breakfast or lunch, but she loves dinner and/or supper. And dessert, of course. Cheesecake, especially cherry and strawberry.

KareNin

Postby KareNin » Tue 21 Aug, 2007 10:06 pm

Boy, does that woman love nannies! She could not stand Fran Drescher, but she faithfully watched "The Nanny" every week when it was on TV. Now she avidly watches "Nanny 911" and "Super Nanny," and her favorite movies in the world are "Mary Poppins" and "Nanny McPhee."

The term evidently confuses her; she doesn't realize it's not a show about animals. She claims she likes nannies because she grew up on a farm and had a pet nanny goat...and a pet billy goat. I think she's getting a bit addled again, though she really does like Billy Connolly. Partly because he's Scottish. Partly because he's funny. Mostly because he's... well, he's Billy Connolly.

What's really sad about her mental state, however, is that when she has a disagreement with someone, she ends it by jeering "Nanny nanny boo boo," like she was six years old.
Have a nice day, unless you already have other plans.

Momma Snider

Postby Momma Snider » Thu 06 May, 2010 10:35 am

Aunt Tilly was funny! She needs to be resurrected, if not revived. I'd forgotten about her, which is a sorry admission. Now I'll recall her when I see green trees and yellow blossoms maroon sweet peas and cloudless afternoons.

KareNin

Postby KareNin » Tue 11 May, 2010 03:40 pm

When Aunt Tilly last visited us, her tummy had been bothering her, so she made some special dietary requests:
1. Quesadillas with mild cheddar cheese
2. Green bean casserole
3. Root beer floats
4. Jell-o Salad with Carrots
5. Yellow cake with marshmallow frosting
6. Beef stew
7. Cinnamon rolls
8. Apple pie or cherry pie
9. Vanilla ice cream
10.Shredded Wheat
11.Mushroom Soup
12.Green salad with lettuce, carrots, radicchio, fennel, dried cranberries, and green pepper, but no celery, cucumber, or tomato.

By the time she left, she was in fine fettle, but poor Cook was exhausted.

Momma Snider

Postby Momma Snider » Thu 13 May, 2010 10:41 am

The thing I just noticed about Aunt Tilly (when I was talking about my brother) is her stubbornness.

kentimus

Postby kentimus » Thu 13 May, 2010 11:09 am

Momma Snider wrote:Aunt Tilly was funny! She needs to be resurrected, if not revived.

I personally am not a big fan of Aunt Tilly, especially since she makes it no secret that she doesn't like me one bit. I believe her exact words were, "I'd rather play with hippo poop than be anywhere near Kentimus."

Which I find rather weird personally, because hippo poop is so smelly, and I am not.

Momma Snider

Postby Momma Snider » Thu 13 May, 2010 12:14 pm

She only likes me when I call myself Momma. Mama, Mom, Grandma, and even Laurie make her sniff in disapproval.

kentimus

Postby kentimus » Thu 13 May, 2010 12:51 pm

Yeah, but I'm guessing if you were smelly like hippo poop, she wouldn't care what you called yourself. I think she's a big dummy. (And a little creepy.)

Momma Snider

Postby Momma Snider » Thu 13 May, 2010 01:10 pm

Kooky, too. And poopy herself, I'll bet.

SDR

Postby SDR » Thu 13 May, 2010 03:17 pm

I read somewhere that Aunt Tilly goes wild with joy over "zzzzz".

KareNin

Postby KareNin » Thu 13 May, 2010 05:23 pm

I usually have a nice aroma about my person, also, yet she hates my guts, kentimus. Yes, I, Karen Gayle Stout, can not please that woman with my choice of fragrance.

Only once, when I had spritzed a puff of "Obsession" on my arm, did she sniff playfully and cuff me on the nose. She said her favorite scent is "Moonlight Path."

RenLass

Re: Aunt Tilly

Postby RenLass » Wed 02 Mar, 2011 01:21 pm

I love Aunty Tilly. Like me she loves green trees, calla lillies, deer, and weeks that are sunny and sweet. She loves to plant seeds with the hope of growing carrots, sweet peas, and sweet yellow corn. Yummy! But she hates snails, real hot weather, and sweating. She has a little strawberry patch tht makes her happy and a silly bunny rabbit she calls Tigger that she feeds lettuce to. What is funny about her though is that she really likes weeds too! Go figure! I hope to see her soon because she makes me so happy..
When the devil reminds you of your past,
remind him of his future

Momma Snider

Postby Momma Snider » Wed 02 Mar, 2011 02:47 pm

That one made me smile, RenLass! I have nothing to offer right now, but I'm going to read that one a few times.

Momma Snider

Postby Momma Snider » Tue 26 Apr, 2011 02:42 pm

Apparently Tilly likes sunny weather; it agrees with her.

iamroch

Postby iamroch » Tue 26 Apr, 2011 04:58 pm

She likes grammatical and spelling errors, but doesn't like typos.
Indifference. It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.
-------------
The Mrs.' blog

Return to “Games”