Bishop Higgins' Third Ward Blog

The place for religious discussions -- doctrinal or cultural, Mormon or otherwise.

Moderators: Lady Celtic, Eric's Moderator Brother, seespot, Sara without the H

hotel manager

Postby hotel manager » Tue 20 Jan, 2009 04:06 pm

I got set apart last Sunday. Bishop Higgins (and therefore the Lord) obviously loves me.
I'm your huckleberry...

WiseNLucky

Postby WiseNLucky » Sat 24 Jan, 2009 10:30 am

stephsterr wrote:I love that blog - I had to read the Tithing Elite Update post out loud to my straight laced husband, to whom I had previously read the Tithing Elite post. He just shook his head. But he also laughed.

I read that to my wife and she nearly choked. So I had to send her the link. This is the sort of humor she loves!
WiseNLucky

Horizontally gifted since . . . .

Momma Snider

Re: Bishop Higgins' Third Ward Blog

Postby Momma Snider » Wed 10 Oct, 2012 04:10 pm

This blog is still around! I hadn't read it before, for some reason. Here's one that made me lol:

As you may know, since our ward boundaries have recently changed, the Golden Urn Retirement Center is now part of our ward family. Which means we'll be helping them out with their annual yard sale this year.

I know I shouldn't say this, but I'm not really looking forward to it. I've been before to their yard sale before, and it seems like all there is for sale are crutches and glass figurines. A fellow can only buy so many tiny glass elephants. Still, we help. We give. And in the end, the smell will eventually come out of our clothes.

Return to “Religion”