Recipe swap

Is it incongruous that a board with a "Hot Body Weight Loss Contest" also demanded a recipes forum to help each other get fat? I cannot see how.

Moderators: Eric's Moderator Brother, Sara without the H

Audrey

Recipe swap

Postby Audrey » Sat 15 Sep, 2007 10:54 am

In the last few weeks, I have received 2 different invitations to join recipe swaps... you know, where you send the invitation to several of your friends and then send a recipe to the person at the top of the chain. If everyone keeps it going, you eventually receive a bunch of new recipes from random strangers. When it works out, it's actually a lot of fun to get new recipes and try them out!

I know a lot of people who like to cook, but many of them would not continue the chain. Also, both of the people who sent it to me have a similar circle of friends and I'm bound to send repeat invitations. In looking for a way to expand the circle, I thought I'd post the invitation here since there's already quite a bit of recipe swapping going on.

If you're interested in participating, PM me your address and I'll send it to you. I received one e-chain and one regular snail mail chain, so let me know if you'd prefer to receive e-mailed recipes or handwritten recipe cards.
If you smile at me I will understand, 'cause that is something everybody everywhere does in the same language.

Return to “Recipes”