Slow Cooker Recipes

Is it incongruous that a board with a "Hot Body Weight Loss Contest" also demanded a recipes forum to help each other get fat? I cannot see how.

Moderators: Eric's Moderator Brother, Sara without the H

lilcis

Slow Cooker Recipes

Postby lilcis » Mon 10 May, 2010 05:17 pm

After Audrey's quote here:

Audrey wrote:I really, really love my Crock Pot. I know this makes me sound like Suzy Homemaker, circa 1970, but I am unashamed! I LOVE MY CROCK POT! I have a model where you can program the amount of cook time you want, and after that time is up it will just switch over to warm, and nothing burns. I started out using it for the basic soups and stews that you simmer all day and you come home and the house smells amazing. But you can make freaking ANYTHING in a Crock Pot and it's super easy. I love the idea of cooking while I'm not even home. It has revolutionized my life.

I was going to send her my favorite slow-cooker recipe, and ask for some of hers. But then I figured we might as well start a thread for this and share them with everyone!

Of course, I'm sure somewhere down the list we've got one already going. But I'm too lazy to look for it. So anyone - feel free to bump it or link it here.

Anyway, here's my current favorite:

Crockpot Potato Soup

Mix in crock pot:
6 large russet potatoes, peeled and cut into
Why are you the way that you are? Honestly, every time I try to do something fun or exciting, you make it not that way. I hate so much about the things that you choose to be. Michael Scott

lisapants

Postby lisapants » Mon 10 May, 2010 09:05 pm

YUM!

Here's a website I found a while ago that has tons of crock pot recipes.
<------- Ondipants, Babyloo, and Little Buddy

Return to “Recipes”